Sunday, December 19, 2010

My 2010 Favorites - Movies

Everyone does year-end "best of" lists so I would be remiss not to get into the act. Honestly, I didn't see that many movies in 2010 but I saw some good ones. I think it's hard to say "best" because I don't know what it means when it comes to art, but I'll say my five favorite movies this year were:

1. Inception
2. The Social Network
3. Toy Story 3
4. The Town
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I

The real decision for me as between Social Network and Inception at #1 - the rest of them, I could switch around the order and not have it be a huge deal. I had to go with Inception because for several days afterwards I kept having disturbing thoughts and dreams because of it, and felt like it #$%^ed my mind up, in a good way.

I'm sure there are a ton of good movies I haven't seen, so I know this list is anything but exhaustive.

No comments: